In late November, Joe Cotter, the President of National Resources, whose company built and paid for Tarrytown’s new Fitness Center and Pool, joined a number of invited guests and elected officials to formally cut the red ribbon in a Grand Opening ceremony. National Resources is the developer of Hudson Harbor in Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. Both the Fitness Center and Pool are only open to Tarrytown residents. Costs for membership are both Annual and Semi-Annual.
As 2016 nears its end, the entire EF International Language Center team is thrilled to share an update with Tarrytown and our river town neighbors. In the last academic year alone, we have welcomed more than 5,000 students from every corner of the world, including more than 70 countries – from Japan to France, China to Argentina. We are proud to continue celebrating the unique cultural diversity represented by our students and we are grateful for the Tarrytown community’s willingness to welcome and engage our students in meaningful cultural exchange.
The Tarrytown Music Hall is excited to be organizing a food drive on behalf of the Foodbank for Westchester. Please join us as we attempt to “Fill the House!” with holiday grocery bags. Each bag will provide a family of four with a holiday meal this season. Our challenge is to collect enough bags to fill every seat in The Music Hall! The Foodbank for Westchester will be adding a turkey to each bag upon distribution, in order to make the holiday meal complete.
- Trash Talk in Tarrytown
- Latest, Greatest and Last
- Tarrytown’s First Music School Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- Affordable Housing Coming to Tarrytown
- A Call for Volunteers: Tarrytown Ambulance Corps
- As New York State Expands Gambling, Are They Ready for the Consequences?
- Great Tales At Our Libraries...On the Road with Warner Library
- Around Town…Tarrytown, That Is
- Tarrytown Pool To Miss Memorial Day Opening
- Tarrytown Social Worker Creates Award Winning Documentary
Page 1 of 73