On Wednesday, October 5th about 40 people attended a meeting at the Community Center in Briarcliff Manor hosted by the Mayor and Board of Trustees. Attending were residents, business owners and their landlords. They were there to listen to and comment about what the Village government sees as the potential to make its streetscape more appealing and to consider new building over the existing one-story business district along Pleasantville Road. Briarcliff has hired BFJ planners from New York City for $25,000 to do an initial assessment of what exists in the Village Business District and what can be done to make the District better.
What started out as a one-floor meeting room has morphed into a testament to dialogue, creativity and thinking “big thoughts.” Briarcliff Manor’s Community Center, when fully completed around Labor Day, will serve more functions than one can count on their fingers. It will accommodate 80 people on its first floor and 110 people on its second.
- A Message to Our Graduates
- Educational Updates from Briarcliff Manor
- In Briarcliff…Remembrance and Renewal
- Café Realty Names New Partner
- In Briarcliff: From the Ground Up...
- Villages Look to Tackle Projects : Briarcliff Manor
- Briarcliff Manor’s Festive Stroll
- November 2015 Education Roundup -Briarcliff Manor
- September Education Roundup - Briarcliff
- Briarcliff Manor Community Day
Page 1 of 30